1. H&M Polka Dot Dress 13$
This white polka dress is so simple and beautiful. A great item to dress up or down!
2. Forever 21 Cross Back Fit & Flare Dress 25$
One of my favorite silhouettes in a dress.
3. Foreign Exchange Teal Zig Zag Print Dress 37$
I am loving this zig zag pattern on top of the dress and the flow of the skirt!
4. Forever 21 White Eyelet Dress 23$
Everyone needs a Little White Dress (aka a LWD) in their wardrobe. This super cute eyelet one is a great option
5. Foreign Exchange Coral Tank Dress with Contrast Print 39$
Don’t know where to start color blocking? Try this dress!
6. Charlotte Russe Teal Peplum and Lace Dress 30$
A super cute take on the peplum trend.
7. H&M Fit & Flare Sun Dress 39$
I absolutely love this dress! Its a perfect sun dress for any daytime event.
8. Charlotte Russe Geo Print Dress 30$
I love the bold neon pattern on the bottom of this dress! I also enjoy that the pattern is broken up by a solid on top so as not to overwhelm.
What do you think of my dress picks? Would you consider picking up one (or a couple!)? Leave a comment below with your opinion and any links to dress you are loving under 50$ right now! xo, Rita