Now what is a b.b. cream. Well its a blemish balm that is really popular overseas and is just now seeing its way over to us. Its generally a step up from a tinted moisturizer and a step down from actual foundation.
Out of these three the garnier offers the most coverage. Personally it was a little too thick for my taste and borderlined more on foundation than moisturizer.The consistency was much more heavy. Also they only have one for light skin or dark skin which i think makes it harder to create a natural look. Although if you have more dark spots i would recommend this brand since its targeted more for dark spots and discoloration.
Maybellines B.B. cream boasts that it does eight things in one. More than the other two brands.
• Evens skin tone
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients
This is by far my favorite B.B. cream. I thinks its light enough to wear during the summer and still covers any imperfections. When i tried it it gave me a natural clean look and not cakey at all.
Loreal’s B.B. cream was my second favorite but looses to Maybelline only because it doesn’t cover nearly as much as the Maybelline one. It comes in fair,light,medium, and dark, but its lightweight formula makes it easy to blend in and create a natural, luminous look. I would recommend this one if you have no blemishes and just want to create a healthy clean look.
Hopefully this review is helpful and makes your b.b. cream decision that much more easier.
Everybody has there own special potion…
To make their hair more manageable, shine from here to there, and to maximize volume. Here is what I happen to be loving (and using) right now…
- Shampoo and Condition with color safe shampoo. I really do love this Pantene Color Preserve, the conditioner leaves my hair very manageable and it comes at a great price!
- Heat Protector. ALWAYS use any kind of heat product if you are going to blow-dry, curl, or straighten! It a must. I Like this Got2B Guardian Angel one because its a spray so I feel like it doesn’t weigh my hair down and it has a gloss finish.
- Frizz Cream. I use it if i decide I don’t want to take heat to my hair and let it dry naturally without looking like lion in a couple hours or if i want a smoother style like soft looking curls or straight hair. This LivingProof one is great, I only need a small amount for my long locks!
- Volume Spray. Every girl wants big hair these days and not only the ones who live in texas! 😉 I spray a lifting spray like the Redken one right at the roots on the crown of my head.
- Finishing Spray. Always finish with a great flexable hold hairspray that holds your style all day long like thes Loreal Elnett one.
- Deep Conditioner. I didn’t put a picture but I also like to mention I use a deep conditioner once a week(no more than 2/3 times though!) to keep my hair strong. And I switch up the brands I use often.
-Lasts up to 10 days
-Removes easily with nail polish remover
I’ve never been disappointed when wearing these and get plenty of compliments.